Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist is being emptied when clicking Win11 foobar widget (Read 677 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist is being emptied when clicking Win11 foobar widget

Hello everyone,
I have a fresh install of foobar2000 on Win11, with a small playlist with some online radio stations.
When foobar2000 is active, I get nice controls on some sort of widget, when clicking on the taskbar icons next to the clock.
However, clicking on the foobar2000 widget (not on the buttons!) removes all items from my playlist, and gives some error messages.
Also, some song called Resolute is replacing the playlist items, but it cannot be played.

See step 1 and step 2 images.

X

X

Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Re: Playlist is being emptied when clicking Win11 foobar widget

Reply #1
Resolute is the company name used for the windows store version which seems to have this bug??

I'd remove it and try the standard version from the main website.

https://www.foobar2000.org/download

Re: Playlist is being emptied when clicking Win11 foobar widget

Reply #2
Hi Marc,
Yes, you were right. The standard version does not have this bug. All works fine now.
Thanks a lot.