Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: major dissapointment: Deutsche Grammophon classical flac downloads (Read 19695 times) previous topic - next topic

major dissapointment: Deutsche Grammophon classical flac downloads

Reply #25
Well you can still do it for the Hydrogenaudio laughing stock? 

I might just do that when I can be bothered to sort through my boxes of CD's in the garage and find it. Ironically, I saved the box set because of the extensive liner notes and track information that Decca provided with the set (and did so for all full priced classical CD's and LP's).

To see just how far the classical industry has fallen into the trap of commercial gain at the expense of quality, compare the care and research of the packaging, liner notes, libretto, that came with nearly all classical releases in their disc (LP and CD) form to that provided by current digital download providers. I think Hyperion records and Chandos are some notable exceptions with their high quality, usable resolution, PDF notes.

As for Universal, they should be Universally ashamed.