Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 10 Symphonies, by Royal Concertgebouw, for FREE (Read 6739 times) previous topic - next topic

10 Symphonies, by Royal Concertgebouw, for FREE

http://kco.radio4.nl/index.php?lang=en

Lots of Romantic composers.... the conductors include Bernstein and Harnoncourt. All 320kbps MP3s. All sound spectacular.

The downloads expire in a month.

Reply #1
Cool, thanks for the link
we was young an' full of beans

Reply #2
I just downloaded a few of the files, each symphony is in a single file and the tags are nuts (lol), but I can't argue with the price
we was young an' full of beans

Reply #3
Thanks for the link, fantastic! The only caveat is that, as with other free classical downloads, they're live recordings. Mahler's 1st is one that I like but not enough to buy a CD for, so it's nice to have a legit copy of it.

Reply #4
The link is still working. Great!

Reply #5
It looks like most of the downloads are still valid. However, the 5th item, "Gustav Mahler - Symphony no. 1", is grayed-out and unavailable. Anybody knows why and where to find it again?