Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to use ReplayGain in android? (Read 1027 times) previous topic - next topic

How to use ReplayGain in android?

When I change the "With RG info" it does nothing with the audio files. I want all the musics to be at 97 db. Only the "Without RG info" makes changes in the volume. Another problem is that when I go on "Save to tags" it always sets the audios playback amp information to 89 db value, not to the value that I set. I don't know if these are bugs or I do something wrong.

Re: How to use ReplayGain in android?

Reply #1
The ReplayGain tag is calculated by the ReplayGain utility and then used as an adjustment so that each track is of comparable loudness.  It is not supposed to be set by the user.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Re: How to use ReplayGain in android?

Reply #2
The ReplayGain tag is calculated by the ReplayGain utility and then used as an adjustment so that each track is of comparable loudness.  It is not supposed to be set by the user.
Thank you. I didn't know this.