Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Making MKV files from DVDs (Read 5259 times) previous topic - next topic

Making MKV files from DVDs

Can I make one mkv file with 2 or more DVD titles?

Re: Making MKV files from DVDs

Reply #1
Many things are possible (no idea about players that support those), some reading
http://mod16.org/hurfdurf/?p=8
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #2
That didn't help! I want to save more videos in one mkv file with multiple titles that play one after another but aren't same video like on DVD. Is that possible?

Reply #3
something like playlist with all video files combined into one file

Reply #4
MKVToolnix will do what you want. It allows both add and append options. Particularly if you use add option, your issue will be stream selection which will be player dependent.

Reply #5
that would be good if I could somehow link video track with audio track to go along with it

Reply #7
ok. I'll stick with playlists then.

Reply #9
Many things can do this. A quick Google search would've resulted in a lot of information too. Maybe try that before giving up because you didn't get the response you hoped for on one forum.

Reply #10
until I find out a better solution I'll use playlist. thank you all for replays!