Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Stack Exchange -- Signal Processing (Read 2471 times) previous topic - next topic

Stack Exchange -- Signal Processing

http://dsp.stackexchange.com/

It's a fairly new site for DSP Q&A, with some interesting info already. It needs more questions.

Reply #1
If anyone ever wanted to ask general DSP question, probably knows that there aren't any real support forums
HA can serve probably for general Audio DSP, then there could be some image processing mailing lists that can help, but I remember that I left unanswered in my quest in the past

I doubt it will be success, but then as mentioned that it's lacking topic it could turn other way around
Either way I'm big fan of StackExchange philosophy and workflow, and wish this specific Q/A branch success

Reply #2
Bookmark'd it for occasional browsing.

Are the answers actually any good, or is it the poorly-sighted leading the blind? Being pretty blind myself, I can't judge the accuracy of the more complex answers.