Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to download synchronized lyrics? (Read 3764 times) previous topic - next topic

How to download synchronized lyrics?

Let me start by saying I'm not a coder AT ALL.
I was a longtime user of the MiniLyrics program since the early days -- I actually paid for it when it was new. Now it seems those servers have shut down for good, since Crintsoft's website is not even running anymore.

I did a forum search for synchronized lyrics and those results involve downloading multiple components, some quite outdated, and none have worked in getting synchronized lyrics.

Lyrics Show Panel v3 doesn't seem to work at all for me.
OpenLyrics Panel does work, but it only downloads unsynced lyrics, even if I have all the sources selected and even if I only have 'SYNCEDLYRICS' listed under tags -- see attached screenshot.

Can someone tell me, in the simplest terms possible, how to get synchronized lyrics, preferable using OpenLyrics Panel?
Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!

Re: How to download synchronized lyrics?

Reply #1
Hi :)

Multi-source lyrics 0.50 (SSE2) (foo_multisource.dll) (2021-07-13)
https://www.reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/o7ua73/lyric_show_panel_3_lyrics_from_genius_musixmatch/

Try...

Lyric Show 3 > Lyric Searching
Searching order << Available sources
e.g. (Up)
Multi DB: QQ Music
Multi DB:Musixmatch
Multi DB:Genius
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Re: How to download synchronized lyrics?

Reply #2
Hi :)

Multi-source lyrics 0.50 (SSE2) (foo_multisource.dll) (2021-07-13)
https://www.reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/o7ua73/lyric_show_panel_3_lyrics_from_genius_musixmatch/

Try...

Lyric Show 3 > Lyric Searching
Searching order << Available sources
e.g. (Up)
Multi DB: QQ Music
Multi DB:Musixmatch
Multi DB:Genius

Well, that was a process...and it worked!!

Thank you very much!