Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC/AR can’t verify some tracks in image. F8 and manual compare are OK (Read 3054 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC/AR can’t verify some tracks in image. F8 and manual compare are OK

(topic title should end with "..whole disc", sorry)

Hello - I'm using v1.0 beta 3 on Ubuntu 12.10 under Wine.

Sometimes, when ripping a CD with "Copy image & create cue sheet", it happens to me that some tracks can't be verified as accurate, i.e.:

Track  1  accurately ripped (confidence 6)  [9021C4D5]  (AR v1)
Track  2  accurately ripped (confidence 7)  [B0EBBA31]  (AR v1)
Track  3  accurately ripped (confidence 6)  [ECB41FA3]  (AR v1)
Track  4  accurately ripped (confidence 6)  [5FE166DA]  (AR v1)
Track  5  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 7)  [1658ADE0], AccurateRip returned [6D7EC2B3]  (AR v2)
Track  6  accurately ripped (confidence 6)  [47B37DE7]  (AR v1)
Track  7  accurately ripped (confidence 5)  [7D079396]  (AR v1)
Track  8  accurately ripped (confidence 6)  [2C84301A]  (AR v1)
Track  9  accurately ripped (confidence 7)  [C013023A]  (AR v1)
Track 10  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 6)  [6C6147BE], AccurateRip returned [D9C7DA30]  (AR v2)
Track 11  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 7)  [AD711A2C], AccurateRip returned [4CD4C322]  (AR v2)
Track 12  accurately ripped (confidence 7)  [225952AE]  (AR v1)
Track 13  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [5B704295]  (AR v1)

But if I hit F8 (verify) the same tracks are verified as accurate!

Also, if I copy just the not-verified tracks above, and compare the wav files with the same ones obtained splitting the whole disc, they have exactly the same data.

So it seems that something is not working correctly with AccurateRip in Copy - Image mode. Any idea?

regards

EAC/AR can’t verify some tracks in image. F8 and manual compare are OK

Reply #1
(topic title should end with "..whole disc", sorry)
I went to shorten it slightly to add that… and got a bit carried away.  If you want it changed again, let me know by PM.

Also, the obligatory question: Are you sure you really want your email publicly visible? Given how many spambots find their way here, that might not be productive. PM an admin if you want it changed.