Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3285052 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #152
Hmm... fooTunes?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #157
a new preview of my next config Kung-Foo :

IMHO everything looks fantastic except few details - volume button looked better before, there must be better colour choice than 65-65-52, maybe other character should separateartist and album in group header. 

Other than that great work, thanks for creating these great setups and sharing them with us   

Columns UI appearance

Reply #159
hey brett,u should release it quickly! i can't hardly wait those magic of foobar 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #161
news about kung-foo ... release available soon :

[a href="http://xs230.xs.to/xs230/08340/preview20151.png" target="_blank"]

Columns UI appearance

Reply #162
I've been looking around this thread for a while and I didn't see any links to any of your releases Falstaff... where can I find them?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #164
Thanks, thats exactly what I wanted.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #165
Is it possible to change offset between album art and playlist in playlistNG?

Thanks

Columns UI appearance

Reply #167
already four days since last preview ... damned !

a little refresh needed

dropdown menus are now finished, still a good looking screen display infos at bottom before release this config

Columns UI appearance

Reply #168
Really very beautiful!!! Can't wait...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #170
I made some changes in my modest config:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #171
Hi @ all.
I'm new at the forums, but i've been coming to this site for quite a while now to learn and watch.

I now like to show my foobar layout "FLaW",
which was inspired by fofr and Br3tt.

I made it with components that i could use at home and at work..
I'ts not complete ready but you'll get the picture.

<3 f00

Columns UI appearance

Reply #173
finally took the panel splitter plunge 

It's basically the same exact config as my regular columns ui config, but a little cleaner looking (although i have a lyrics button that's missing that I need to add)

I think I have a good enough understanding of the panel stack splitter that I'm going to try to convert my old Panels UI config ... but that might take a while 

anyways, this is how my foobar looks right now (thanks to sune for his ELPlaylist code and Br3tt's WSH Panel codes  ):