Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_enhanced_spectrum_analyzer (Read 47187 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_enhanced_spectrum_analyzer

Reply #150
You're right sveakul :-) I've been using the V2 of the component since mid-2023.
Good to know it hasn't been abandoned! :)
Looking forward to this still!
foobar2000  x64

Reply #151
In my filter I have low frequencies displayed in high resolution just fine,  it have nothing to do with links you provided above.
Do you mean showcwt or something else? And as I said before, you can't have precise time resolution while having higher resolution on lower frequencies at the same time

Irrelevant, showcwt have high resolution of low frequencies.

Reply #153
Crossover, any chance of a sneak visual preview of what you've been working on and when it might be released?
I was thinking about this and I already PM'd @Crossover but no response or any replies from that, so maybe too busy with other stuffs or is it?

BTW, don't expect the upcoming V2 of this spectrum analyzer component to have similar set of new features and changes as in this fanon wiki page (admittedly, I have some unrealistic expectations about upcoming stuffs), though I guess I might be disappointed if there is no option to use IIR filter bank for frequency bands mode in upcoming Enhanced Spectrum analyzer 2.0.0.0