Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ogg vorbis icon proposal (Read 4156 times) previous topic - next topic

Ogg vorbis icon proposal

Hi everyone !

I've been fully convinced by Vorbis superior qualities over MP3 and I use it to rip my CDs for almost a year.

I've quickly missed an icon for my ogg files and i didn't find any official on Vorbis sites.
So i've made it myself. It's not really sophisticated: i've simply used the xifish logo available here (the new and final logo), resized it in Photoshop and used a plugin (IconBuilder) to make the icon.
3 sizes are available (48, 32 and 16) in true color. Best viewed in 48x48.

You can download my icon here and feel free to use it if you like it.

If you have any commentaries or other icons to propose, tell me.

Ogg vorbis icon proposal

Reply #1
Icon updated

OK, i wasn't  really satisfied with the 32 and 16 icon aspects.
So i've worked on it a little bit more.

For the 32x32 size, the eye of the fish has a better look but for this the lower corner of the diamond is cropped.

For the 16x16 size, i've chosen to erase the diamond so the fish can be better viewed.

This version can be found here.

For those who are interested, give me some feedbacks and advises to improve the icon.

Thanks.