Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI in 0.9.5: Del Key disabled? (Read 4369 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI in 0.9.5: Del Key disabled?

Just updated to FB2K 0.95. Since then the Del Key is not recognized anymore.
I created a custom keyboard shortcut but that is not the same because befor you could remove "passively selected" tracks from the playlist (ie by adding them from the database and not actively select them). That is not possible with custom shortcuts.

Yours JD

/edit: content

Reply #1
I suppose you are not using the Default UI or the most recent version of Columns UI. As of foobar2000 0.9.5, the playlist view is expected to implement editing actions like deleting tracks using the Delete key.

Reply #2
Hm I was using Columns UI 0.2.0 beta1. I'll check if there's an updated version (again...an automatic update function would be an evolutionary, timesaving step!!).

JD

Reply #3
Updated Columns UI without luck: Del key still not working properly.

JD

Reply #4
It works for me which version you're using? Please try the latest alpha version if you haven't done so.

Reply #5
I'm using Columns UI v0.2.1alpha10v3 (is that an official version counting? ;-)

JD

Reply #6
Hello All,

For me is also not working. What is worst is that I've tried to find some info about it (if is disabled/bug/etc or how to enable) but not able to find.
It is strange for me since is a basic thing, beeing as important as possibility to add tracks to playlist.

Thanks in advance

Edit

Now I use as workaround: adding to the preferences-context menu the command " edit/ remove from playlist".