Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Post music made 100% by you! (Read 7624 times) previous topic - next topic

Post music made 100% by you!

Some of us here are music composers.  If you are too, post up links to your music so we can hear what you've done! 

Here's my SoundCloud site:  https://SoundCloud.com/NystagmusE
Almost all of my tunes are free FLAC downloads. 

I compose original electronic instrumentals using software synthesizers for melody and harmony and one-shot drum machine samples sequenced for rhythms. 
I'm proud of what I do and it's a direct tie between me and lossless audio used in practice.  I use Cockos REAPER as my main Digital Audio Workstation and utilize a 25-key USB MIDI controller for piano-like input.   

OK who else?
Be a false negative of yourself!

Re: Post music made 100% by you!

Reply #1
Damn 800+ views but no one stepped up to keep you company man... that's cold blooded. Ha ha. I use Reaper and swear by it. Even erased Pro Tools which cost me a pretty penny back in the day. Never looked back or elsewhere since. I also have all my music available as 'Pay What You Want' which basically means 'free' I guess to near everyone but the very few who still buy music and help out. The rare golden ones. Reaper was a big inspiration for that decision as well. I can't think of a company I view with more love and trust than Cockos honestly. I really need to step up and pay for a second license. My new rig is riding free since I got her after the great crash that left me DAW-less for a whole year. A lot of drinking and World Star videos during those days. But luckily I have brought them four people at least that have ended up buying licenses for Reaper and advocate it every chance I get. So I have at least an excuse for an extension I feel. Ha ha... I will soon though. Okay enough sycophant like talk here is my dross below... go bananas friends and by that I mean remain silent and stalking the shadows like some craven beasts ready to ponce but alas ponce-less. Ha... 800+ views and not one other comment. Crazy. Anyways if you have sensitive hearing please exit the room and/or at least grab some ear plugs. This is anti-music mostly but it is made with diligence and love. I am just nearly deaf these days. No joke.
Thank you for your... well nothing yet but possibly time if you click through and survive much of it... cheers!

Andy Tithesis ... Convivial Cannibal Clan

Reply #2
So the soundcloud of OP has disappeared, and I checked you music Convivial, I have heard that kind of music before, there is a lot of that style in sentimentalcorp.org , and me also have made some albums with some songs that uses samples, noise and industrial sounds to make some dark songs, still I am not into your genre but I can see why people like it.

As for my music, I have made electronic music that takes inspiration from electronic music from the 70s, 80s, and some modern ones, putting emphasis in the melody (because I have classical piano training as background), vintage and modern sound design, and also I know about the very bad Dynamic Range issue that modern music has, so that is something that I take care in my music to be as enjoyable as were the classic electronic music (my albums get 9-10 DR using the TTMeter).

So here is my music, I hope someone like it!
https://avitronic.bandcamp.com/

Reply #4
delete