Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playback screen Customization (Read 1137 times) previous topic - next topic

Playback screen Customization

I realize that this is a very minor issue but its started bothering me quite a bit recently for no good reason.
I've been using the app for a while now and enjoyed the default skin. But very recently i noticed that the playback screen shows infos on filetype and bitrate under artist, album and tracktitle. i dont know if this was in a recent update or if i simply never noticed it before.
maybe im imagining things but i was pretty sure that at some point i was able to make some customization to the playback screen, what it shows on there, etc. but i cant seem to find an option for it anywhere anymore.
to get to the point, i want to remove the file type and bitrate information from the playback screen because its unnecessary clutter.
using the alternative skin isnt an option because it moves the shuffle and loop buttons into a sub menu, which i dont want.

assuming there is no other solution, would it be possible to modify the default skin myself using the tools for skin customization to only remove that bit of info and nothing else?

Re: Playback screen Customization

Reply #1
Foobar2000 Mobile:Skin file format
https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000_Mobile:Skin_file_format

Just edit the "Example skins" at the bottom and load and select it.
"Foobar2000MobileSkinDesigner" is not required.
-----
for example
Disable it by putting "//" at the beginning.

portrait-9-16-2250x4000.txt

//[label]
//50,3125,2400,125
//centered
//[font-info][codeclong] [bitrate]
-----
White (without codeclong and bitrate).fbskin
https://mega.nz/file/MDFBlIJY#EW9hEu2l9hrjvKff1GNfG7vIfZv5T4k7ipc8d_5fv9A
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH1000XM5 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Re: Playback screen Customization

Reply #2
Thanks, i applied the same changes to the black skin. Now its perfect.