Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WavPack - Community or Mailing Lists (Read 2886 times) previous topic - next topic

WavPack - Community or Mailing Lists

Am I Googleblind  or are there no mailing lists, forums, or any other support site to the excellent WavPack codec/software?  Flac has a mailing list on Xiph and there is a Monkey's forum (although some aspects othat site are dated).  Where is all of the love for WavPack?

(Except for this fine HA hub, of course...)

If they don't exist, is there enough interest to put something like that together?

Reply #1
As far as I know, the lossless forum here *is* effectively the support and discussion forum. The Wavpack author reguarly reads it when he has time, too.

Reply #2
As far as I know, the lossless forum here *is* effectively the support and discussion forum. The Wavpack author reguarly reads it when he has time, too.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268169"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That is what I figured, plus I just got an email back from David, too.  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything...

Thanks!