Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album cover don't appear... (Read 2554 times) previous topic - next topic

Album cover don't appear...

High! 

Speaking French, sorry for my English... 
I'm a new member and I've just installed foobar2000 v1.1.15. It seems to be working very nice but I don't see the cover of any albums!!! Is there something to configure or a new plug in to install?

Thank you for responding.

phidelo1

Reply #1
the settings are found under file>preferences>display. foobar also displays embedded album art inside your files.

if you used itunes previously, that could be an issue. i *think* it keeps it own database of artwork but someone else would have to confirm that.

Reply #2
i *think* it keeps it own database of artwork but someone else would have to confirm that.

Yes, iTunes keeps downloaded artworks under the music folder (%USERPROFILE%\Music\iTunes\Album Artwork\Download -- or something like that).
Since iTunes is scriptable via COM/automation interface, you could write a script to extract them for your needs.
In case you don't want to write on your own, you will be able to find such a script like this:
http://intellidick.com/wordpress/2010/05/1...pt-for-windows/

Reply #3
Hello :-)

Speaking Hungarian, sorry for my English... 
I'm a new member and I've just installed foobar2000 v1.2.
It seems to be working very nice but I have one problem..  When I browse my musics in foobar, the cover picture dissapear and shows the actual mp3 file cover.
But is it possible to show always the playing file cover?

Thank you for responding.

karola

Reply #4
>> is it possible to show always the playing file cover?

go to file/preferences/display/selection viewers  and select "prefer currently playing track"
Music is my first love.

Reply #5
>> is it possible to show always the playing file cover?

go to file/preferences/display/selection viewers  and select "prefer currently playing track"

Thanks Melomane it works fine :-) Thanks!!! :-)