Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Time elapsed starts at 2:50 (Read 687 times) previous topic - next topic

Time elapsed starts at 2:50

Hi

I have a bug with foobar2000 v.15 beta 21 where the elapsed time is increased by 2:50. :o It's a cosmetic bug that doesn't affect playback. It's constant across file formats and affects streams, tones etc...

Re: Time elapsed starts at 2:50

Reply #1
Under what circumstances does this issue show itself and where exactly? From the screenshot it could be in a playlist column, are you sure your titleformat script doesn't add the extra time there? Can you show the script responsible for the display?

Reply #2
Edit: the problem went away after I removed the beefweb remote control component. I will report the issue on the component's thread. Sorry for the unnecessary thread.

It shows everywhere elapsed time is involved, including on the seekbar which is positioned 2:50 further and waits at the extreme end during the last 2:50 of any song. It's not dependent on a script.

Reply #3
Sounds like it's stuck auto seeking the file to a fixed offset on every new file.

Reply #4
Bug fixed in version 1.5.1, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.