Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hydrogenaudio's Cat Fetish (Read 16991 times) previous topic - next topic

Hydrogenaudio's Cat Fetish

Reply #25
I've had a cat avatar in the past, and probably will again.

Why does a single cat make a king size bed seem crowded?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am right with you here - five cats REALLY makes a Cal-King bed seem crowded. 

I am digging an album cover now, but I have been known to use pix of any of my five cats as an avatar/IM pic.

@Lev - [a href="http://www.mycathatesyou.com/]mycathatesyou.com[/url] is freaking hilarious for cat lovers.  My current fave is the cat name Butters.  I better submit a pic of one of my cats... 

Reply #27
But I dont like cats, i had bad experiences. Sometimes I think they only live with you because you feed and protect them. When they come next to you, its surely for food, but you can kick a dog in the ass it still comes after you.

No offense here. This is what I think.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270090"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Absolutely agree with you on that one. I don´t know if it´s true, but I strongly feel it that way. Cats are there for the food and shelter. They are colder than dogs, they seem to have every little thing mathematically calculated. They usually don´t follow you around the house unlike dogs, unless they are hungry.
Despite all of this I changed my mind about cats. I´m having a cat at home for the first time and really it isn´t a bad guy as I thought it would.

Dogs are much more innocent and friendly for sure.

I kicked my old dog several times when I was younger and he always came back. He also showed signs of submission (like "don´t hurt me man, I respect you"), never saw a cat acting like that.

Reply #28
I met my girlfriend's parents for the first time yesterday.

While we were sitting in the lounge being introduced their pet dog started licking its balls very noisely.

They were obviously embarrassed by the situation, so to ease the awkward silence I jokingly said "Wow, I wish I could do that".

Her mother turned to me stoney faced and said, "If you give him a dog biscuit he may let you."

Cats over dogs I think.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270091"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Still can´t stop laughing. Brilliant.

Reply #29

Dog's view of people: "They give me everything I need.. they must be gods!"

Cat's view of people: "They give me everything I need... I must be god!"

Reply #30
Dog's view of people: "They give me everything I need.. they must be gods!"
Cat's view of people: "They give me everything I need... I must be god!"
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278857"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Seems like cats are smarter. :)

They usually don´t follow you around the house unlike dogs
Of my cats, a particular one does follow in-house. Some of the other cats like following outside -- usually confined to the same street (they get frightened by dogs/cars), but not always.

Much more needy too.  Cats suit me better.

I kicked my old dog several times when I was younger and he always came back. He also showed signs of submission (like "don´t hurt me man, I respect you"), never saw a cat acting like that.
If I was kicked,  I wouldn't go "I respect you".  Would you? :)

Reply #31
If I was kicked,  I wouldn't go "I respect you".  Would you?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=279084"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well that depends on the situation. Think of a man holding a gun in front of you. You would respect him (maybe not respect but fear!).

Anyway I regret for every kick!.