Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows Software or foobar2000 plug-in for changing balance of 4.0 speakers (Read 904 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows Software or foobar2000 plug-in for changing balance of 4.0 speakers

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is any Windows software or foobar2000 plug-in that allows me to set up the balance (loudness) of each one of my 4.0 satellite speakers.

My devices:

1. Desk/Monitor (works as should, doesn't need anything more)
  • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 bit 5.1 USB
  • Creative Inspire A200 2.1 speakers

2. Room/Surround (needs adjustment of satellite speaker balance L, R, LR, RR)
  • ESI MAYA44 eX PCIe
  • Yamaha  RX-V800RDS Digital 5.1 AV-Receiver
  • 2x CAT Berlin 2006 3-way bass reflex speaker (stereo - A channel speakers on amp) OK
  • 4x Canton Movie MX 10 sattelites (surround - B channel speakers on amp) needs balance adjustment, since I don't sit in the center point of the speakers)

My setup:
see picture below
X

Now. I would like to set up the balance or loudness of each speaker when listening an audio source from my computer.
Let's say something like Front Left = 100% (reference), Front Right = 140%, Rear Left = 220%, Rear Right = 250%
or Front Left = 70% (reference), Front Right = 100%, Rear Left = 130%, Rear Right = 150%
etc.

Does anyone know anything that would suit my needs?
Many thanks in advance