Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Panels UI: How to use this "skin"? (Read 5377 times) previous topic - next topic

Panels UI: How to use this "skin"?

I apologize for my ignorance, but I don't have any idea of how to use those foobar2000 skins, i will thank if any of you let know how it's this made, since i didn't achieved to install any of them, i extract the content of a skin compressed file (at the components/panelsui dir) but it didn't work, do i need any other component to install skins? I tried to install one called foo_looks, but it didn't loaded it, i don't know what's happening, it seems that mine doesn't allow any customization, there's a guide in blog but it says i need to set the images directory, but in  the settings i didn't found an element such as "$setpvar", I'm clueless and feel stupid with such a silly thing  i really want to get my foobar looks nicer

Panels UI: How to use this "skin"?

Reply #1
I apologize for my ignorance, but I don't have any idea of how to use those foobar2000 skins, i will thank if any of you let know how it's this made, since i didn't achieved to install any of them, i extract the content of a skin compressed file (at the components/panelsui dir) but it didn't work, do i need any other component to install skins? I tried to install one called foo_looks, but it didn't loaded it, i don't know what's happening, it seems that mine doesn't allow any customization, there's a guide in blog but it says i need to set the images directory, but in  the settings i didn't found an element such as "$setpvar", I'm clueless and feel stupid with such a silly thing  i really want to get my foobar looks nicer

This is my skin, i can send you a complete package if you want. Just send me a pm with your mail.