Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI - One colum does't show anything. (Read 1171 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI - One colum does't show anything.

Hi,

I have a field %rating%.
In Preferences - Advanced - Display - Properties dialog - Standard fields I have Rating=RATING.
In Preferences - Columns UI - Playlist view - Columns the column field is named "Rating", under the tab "Display" I wrote %rating%.
When I look in the properties of my mp3-files I can see that the field "Rating" is correctly filled with numbers.

In my opinion everything should be o.k.
But the column "Rating" in the columns playlist doesn't show anything.

What can be the problem / solution here?

Edit:
Changed colums to columns. Thank you for the hint, Ivqcl.

Re: Colums UI - One colum does't show anything.

Reply #1
BTW, it's Columns UI

Re: Columns UI - One colum does't show anything.

Reply #2
Nothing sticks out as being incorrectly configured from your description. Perhaps some screenshots will help?

Reply #3
Using the component foo_playcount/Playback Statistics by any chance? Try using $meta(rating) instead and see if that helps.

Reply #4
Thank you very much, Daeron!

$meta(rating) works.

Yes, I have foo_playcount (3.0.2) installed.

What might be the reason why I have to use the $meta(rating) function here instead of %rating%?
In all other columns I can use %fieldname% without problems.