Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: batch decoding & m3u ´s (Read 1982 times) previous topic - next topic

batch decoding & m3u ´s

Hi again
thanx for the replies I got some time ago-they did help me some how; still I do need some help with decoding settings (using batch frontend by speek);

Situation:
I´ll have to do a huge amount of encoding and decoding with mpc;
I´ll have to record something around 6000 titles of analog tape recordings (each title consists of 6 tapes at an avarage);
The digital recordings will be archivated with mpc (the best around  )
Each side of a tape will be stored in a separate directory named exactly by the title and nummber of the tape
example: Directory name: 10360-01-A (Means title 10360-tape one-side A );
The recording of one tape side may consist of severals descending numbered files;
I also write a winamp playlist for each tape-side recording- which is stored in the same directory and named exactly like the directory)

Now here my problems start:

I can decode each playlist into one wave-file named like the playlist (thanx to mthr)

but:

can I also decode the files who are contained in a single playlist asl single files too ??

I would need this option, because I do write playlist containing future cd-images of a title ?

If someone knows some preset or switch for the win batchencoder/decoder frontend please let me know )

greetings

grimsby