Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: help with eac. (Read 3361 times) previous topic - next topic

help with eac.

ok im semi newb to all this i have ran eac before and i been looking and reading on so much im so lost on this. ok here is what im trying to do is in the additional command i have this. -v0 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" -T "BAND=%albuminterpret%" -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" %hascover%--picture="%coverfile%"%hascover% %source% -o %dest%.

all i want is where it has the artist title number of track and title of the song. and i get this http://prntscr.com/16c4wf hope some one can help me. and yes i have read and tryd to search but i just need a book for dumbies on this part.

help with eac.

Reply #1
at least remove -v0 option.

help with eac.

Reply #2
Edit: Somehow I assumed the encoder was LAME. Somehow!

help with eac.

Reply #3
He's encoding to flac.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=EAC_and_FLAC

Remove both -v0 and -V.  -V is only helpful if you suspect you have hardware problems (specifically bad memory) and it still isn't fool-proof.

help with eac.

Reply #4
Thanks for all the help but this is way over my head i got more confused with out any examples of telling me what is what on that. But thanks to every one that has helped me. and this is going to lame sory about that. i used this program before just been a very long time ago and i just used default settings at the time. well i been looking and most examples are of the old type of commands i guess does any one have a link to a example with the new commands in it and explains things a bit better. yesh im a slow learner. but i been looking and cant find anything except on the old stuff.

help with eac.

Reply #5
http://prntscr.com/16cxf5 ok i changed it but does any one have a sample of something so i can study on? -V0 --id3v2-only --pad-id3v2 --ta "%artist%" --tl "%albumtitle%"  --tn "%tracknr%"  --tt "%title%" thats the line i have now. and this is for lame.

help with eac.

Reply #7
-V0  %source% %dest% %albumartist% %albumtitle% %tracknr2% %title% ok am i missing something here this is the command line i have and i get errors and the rips go into wave not mp3. cause thats what i get out of everything i been reading. OK i think i got it its working right now so thanks for eveyrthing.