Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: XLD Update - features missing?? (Read 1323 times) previous topic - next topic

XLD Update - features missing??

Hey all, thanks for reading - hope this is in the right place.

Since upgrading XLD to Version 20120226 (139.1) two features I used seem to have disappeared. I'm sure they haven't but I've been searching and I can't find them. I'm not sure what version I was using prior to the update but it'd had been a little while since I'd updated, ignoring a few requests to update to a newer version.

Anyway, can someone tell me where to find in the latest version the option of replacing characters in the output filename? I.e. I replaced my spaces in my converted files with underscores, so when converting from FLAC to ALAC I'd have something like:

"01 Track 1.flac"  to change into "01-Track_01.m4a"

The format filename option still remains so I can choose a setting like "%n-%t" for instance... but the replace character option seems to have vanished.

Second feature I seem to have lost (though admittedly I could be imagining this one), but I'm pretty sure there was an option for bit-depth in the ALAC settings alongside the sample rate (which still remains).

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Re: XLD Update - features missing??

Reply #1
Version 20151214 (149.1)

Preferences>File Naming