Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why was Bourne banned (Read 6937 times) previous topic - next topic

Why was Bourne banned

Just wondering. What did he do? Many of his posts now only contain a dash.

Cheers

Why was Bourne banned

Reply #1
Well, he edited his own posts. He probably was trying to "delete" his posts before he got banned. Dunno why one would do that, though. Perhaps to spite everyone?

Why was Bourne banned

Reply #2
I was just wondering where he was, I had no idea that he got banned. Maybe having feuds with some of users might have be the reason.

His account might have been hacked just like a Youtube user, Armake21 (video game reviewer) had his account hacked and removed, since he has feuds with alot of youtube noobs. But of course I highly doubt that was the case, but you never know. Still am not really sure what happened to him.
"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"

Why was Bourne banned

Reply #3
He asked to have his account deactivated in the past, so that probably had something to do with it.

Why was Bourne banned

Reply #4
He asked to have his account deactivated in the past, so that probably had something to do with it.

That could expalin why he edited or deleted some of posts. He must has of loss interest on this site, or really is trying to spite someone.
"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"