Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_wave_seekbar (Read 808658 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_wave_seekbar

Reply #2250
Does anyone know where to find somewhere to download the Visual Studio 2012 Update 1?  Or if there is another version that will work?

Re: foo_wave_seekbar

Reply #2253
I wrapped up the progress I had and rolled a 0.3.0 alpha 1 build of the v2 D3D11 experiment. It installs on x86 and x64 players.
Lost my old account here. Was pretty much still on 1.5.3.

Installed both the 2.0 and 2.1 (both flavors) and tried your pre-release in each...
DxDiag says I got DirectX3D 12, so could be I'm missing something else, but as soon as I make the wavebar visible (either by adding it as panel or as toolbar) it just brings down FB2K hard.
Both 2.0 and 2.1 and for both x86 and x64 versions

Contacting component creator?

Reply #2254
I have a component (Waveform Seekbar) that's only 32bit but the creator has made a bunch of others that are both 32 and 64. I want to see what the best way to contact them??

Wanted to ask them if they will ever update it with a 64 bit version.

Thanks!