Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6] Foobar 2000 - new user seeks answers (Read 1077 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6] Foobar 2000 - new user seeks answers

Having looked through a lot of the highbrow stuff on this forum, apologies if my questions seem a bit lightweight. Have just switched to Foobar (from QMP, which had suddenly become very unstable) and have only imported a small sample while I configure the UI to my liking.

1. Is it possible to include Label/Publisher to appear in the metadata window?

2. Is there a limit to the number of tracks the media library can handle before the application becomes unstable?

3. QMP allowed submission of tracks/albums to Gracenote for genre ID. How do other Foobar users obtain this info?

4. For some reason I've double-tagged most of my collection in the Album Artist field - eg The Men\\The Men. Which means that my album list reads as:
Open Your Heart [The Men, The Men] (10)

Is there any quick way to correct this, or am I destined to spend a bit of time with MP3tag?

My thanks in advance.