Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Using CUETools plugin with EAC - can I write extended information to FLAC tags? (Read 3973 times) previous topic - next topic

Using CUETools plugin with EAC - can I write extended information to FLAC tags?

Hello!

Using EAC to rip some CDs - the CUEtools plugin gives me a lot of nice metadata automatically, like label, catalogue number, and so on. Is there any way to have EAC pass this information to the .FLAC encoder when ripping? Any particular placeholders that aren't listed on the Wiki?

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Re: Using CUETools plugin with EAC - can I write extended information to FLAC tags?

Reply #1
This data is passed to EAC's CD database as Extended CD Information. There aren't placeholders to pass to the encoder.

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=1]

CUERipper (part of CUETools) creates tags for LABELNO, PUBLISHER, RELEASE DATE, & RELEASECOUNTRY
The BARCODE (13-digit UPC/EAN) is only added to the CUE sheet as CATALOG
korth