Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_explorer - like windows explorer (Read 380218 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_explorer - like windows explorer

Reply #175
You need to add it in the Columns UI sidebar.
It's available as a panel, like track info panel, album covert art panel, etc.
Here is the documentation wiki for columns UI 0.1.2
Best audio player for the power user: foobar2000

Reply #176
But if I set
/L=:D /R=M:\Musik\
as Parameter, TC should set the right window as defined. But it does behave as if /R= has not been set.
I assume theres maybe some parsing error, maybe a misinterpretation about the ":" ?[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I didn't test this, but try putting your path between quotes, ie: ... /R="M:\MaMusique\"
If you want to check the command-line that is generated, close total commander, execute the command from within foo_uie_explorer, then check with a utility like pv.exe. (Available with [a href="http://www.xmlsp.com/pview/prcview.htm]prcview[/url])
I'm using this configuration with foo_openwith: totalcmd.exe /t /r="$replace(%_PATH%,\%_FILENAME_EXT%,)"
Best audio player for the power user: foobar2000

Reply #177
GREAT plugin !!
Thanks a lot !!

Just some comments/suggestions/doubts...

I add some shell commands to my explorer ( http://tweakxp.com/article36777.aspx ).

When using these "Move to..", "Copy to..." commands on uie_explorer it blocks.

Probably because the system still considers the files/folders as being used.

Is there anyway to go around this and still use these shell commands on uie_explorer?

I configured the double click to Replace Default Playlist and Paly (Recursive)
and configured the Left click to Toggle Expanded/Colapsed.
Is't possible to configure it so that when you double click it, it doesn't expand ?

Reply #178
My directories are displaying in reverse alphabetical order. Any idea what could be causing this? The partition these files are on is FAT32, if that helps.

Reply #179
My directories are displaying in reverse alphabetical order. Any idea what could be causing this? The partition these files are on is FAT32, if that helps.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=343304"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Did you check the option 'Force items sorted' in the preferences?
(In the 'Display' tab, if you can not find it. )

Reply #180
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=343304"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Did you check the option 'Force items sorted' in the preferences?
(In the 'Display' tab, if you can not find it. )
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=344110"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed.

Reply #181
This looks brilliant, does it work with 0.9 Beta 12?

Reply #182
This looks brilliant, does it work with 0.9 Beta 12?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=36635]in the foobar2000 v0.9 public beta thread[/url]
An SDK will be released to the public after foobar2000 v0.9 goes final. This is to simplify bugfixing by ensuring that the bugs and issues people report are all related to / caused by foobar2000 and its official components themselves and not unexpected behaviour of third party components.

Reply #183
excelent plugin.

but how can i hide system directories like "RECYCLER" or "System Volume Information" ?

Reply #184
Great component, i love it.

Is there anyway that when loading a directory with a MP3 file and a CUE sheet, only the CUE sheet gets loaded?

Reply #185
hey...

how can i add a keyboard command for the enter key (and key+enter combinations)?
if press enter in the preferences then the window closes...

thanks

Reply #186
i am interested in the same thing draikin stated earlier.

something that can exclude certain directories would be PERFECT. thanks

Reply #187
I have been using this plugin since its inception and I must say its very useful. Good job.

I do have two suggestions though.

1. As previously stated: Add the option for users to hide folders such as RECYCLER and System Volume Information.

2. Add the option for users to set custom icons for each of their favorites.

Reply #188
It's seems what plugin can't use a network shared folders and drives, \\someserver\somepath\ for example. Is it so, or I just missed something?

And some other wishes:
able to hide some directories
adding only cue to playlist when mp3 and cue in same dir

Reply #189
The official download url:http://ku.myftp.org/goods/ seems to be a dead link now.
Is there an alternative download link?  Thx in advance.

Sorry for my poor English.

Reply #190
I didn't test this, but try putting your path between quotes, ie: ... /R="M:\MaMusique\"
If you want to check the command-line that is generated, close total commander, execute the command from within foo_uie_explorer, then check with a utility like pv.exe. (Available with prcview)
I'm using this configuration with foo_openwith: totalcmd.exe /t /r="$replace(%_PATH%,\%_FILENAME_EXT%,)"
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338135"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

But what if a directory contains the same string as the file name with extension?
e.g:"d:\music\aa.mp3\aa.mp3" That would be changed to "d:\music\\".

I am using the configuration of foo_openwith:TotalCMD.exe /O /T "$cut(%_path%,$strrchr(%_path%,'\'))"
That means openning of a new tab or, if two files have been selected, two tabs, one of which is located at the left window and the other, the right window, of already running TC.

Reply #191
It's seems what plugin can't use a network shared folders and drives, \\someserver\somepath\ for example. Is it so, or I just missed something?

And some other wishes:
able to hide some directories
adding only cue to playlist when mp3 and cue in same dir
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=361068"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

UNC path is supported by manual add them as favorites.
(Alternatively, you can try to mount it as network drive.)

The official download url:http://ku.myftp.org/goods/ seems to be a dead link now.
Is there an alternative download link?   Thx in advance.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=361154"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's not dead. Please try again.
Don't worry about your English, my English is not better than you.

Reply #192
It's not dead. Please try again.
Don't worry about your English, my English is not better than you.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=361487"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Oh, I see.
That website must be blocked by government and ISP for some reason, because I was trying all the time.
Thanks anyway. I will try to link it via proxy.

Reply #193
I really like the plugin. It was what made me switch to foobar because i don't have/like tags.

But a have a feature request. Is it possible to implent an option that a mouseover displays the files in the directory?

Thanks

Reply #194
Any chance of a compile for fb2k.9?

Reply #196
WOOHOOO CANT WAIT TO TEST IT OUT

awesome work

Reply #197
One button has the wrong character on my system, I assume. See here.

Am I using the wrong font or dll? Windows XP SP2, foobar2000 0.9,  foo_uie_explorer 1.04.6.
Always defragment your MP3s to avoid subtle lack in harmonics.

Reply #198
Nice component. Currently I have 2 questions:
1. How can I customize the context menu? (I need Add, Create and Replace actions that work Recursively).
(offtoptic )
2. I'd like to customize ColumnsUI sidebar so it has tabs like in the screenshot.

Reply #199
Nice component. Currently I have 2 questions:
1. How can I customize the context menu? (I need Add, Create and Replace actions that work Recursively).
(offtoptic )
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374786"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Check out the actions tab in the preferences. It's not for the context menu but you can use clicks to achieve the same end.