Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Clock plugin (Read 1592 times) previous topic - next topic

Clock plugin

I'm looking for a plug in that will sync with my time on the computer when foobar is activated and will show as the playlist plays through, what time of day each item is played in real time so I can tell listeners when a certain song played. I use this for a radio station playlist 24/7. This way when a listener calls in and asks, what song played at such and such time I can tell them. Thanks

Re: Clock plugin

Reply #1
You should install foo_playcount and show %last_played% in a separate column on your playlist.

You can also make an autoplaylist and sort it by %last_played% which will show you the order they were played in.

Note that playcount doesnt update the statistics until you play a song for at least 1 minute.

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_playcount

Example:

Reply #2
...I use this for a radio station playlist 24/7...
You should link it in your profile so interested listeners can check it out
Neither an audiophile, nor album snob. Why do ratings threads always have a poster saying 'I don't believe in rating music'?
Record Label Icons: 600x600 pngs appropriate for any color background:
freeimage.host/johnbuck/?list=images&sort=name_asc&page=1

Reply #3
I tried changing my profile but there is NO save button to save the changes?? Am I missing something here?

Reply #4
I'm new to this player, How do I create this "new" column and insert "last played" ?

Reply #5
I'm looking for a plug in that will sync with my time on the computer when foobar is activated and will show as the playlist plays through, what time of day each item is played in real time so I can tell listeners when a certain song played. I use this for a radio station playlist 24/7. This way when a listener calls in and asks, what song played at such and such time I can tell them. Thanks
JScript Panel 3's developer helped me with a sample script that is updated in real time to a text file which logs that info, for example (these are from radio streams):

2023-01-22 15:01:25  Huerta - Fake Leather Whatever
2023-01-22 15:02:37  Beauty Chillout Station
2023-01-22 15:02:39  VKontakte - @clubxlarve
2023-01-22 15:02:46  Schiller - Once Upon A Time
2023-01-22 15:06:11  The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card (Suite)
2023-01-22 15:08:46  Jonas Blue feat. Dakota - Fast Car
2023-01-22 15:12:01  The Presets - Promises (Nils Frahm Version)
2023-01-22 15:15:56  Valerie Dore - The Night (ZYX Edit Remastered 2021)
2023-01-22 15:18:41  ANTENNE BAYERN - Chillout
2023-01-22 15:18:46  Tukka & Rauhfuss - Flamingo Road (Sans Souci Remix)

If you think that might help you let me know and I'll post the script.  While I'm happy with just writing to a text file, JScript Panel 3 I'm sure also has the ability to write the text live to a panel display.

Reply #6
Figured it out, Thanks guys!!  Still cannot get profile changes to "stick"

Reply #7
Since I couldn't get my profile to save any changes at all, Here is my FM radio station info:  87.9 FM in McPherson Kansas and surrounding towns (within range) also my WEB Radio station here :  https://toonarly.wixsite.com/website

Enjoy!!

Reply #8
Still cannot get profile changes to "stick"
There must be something wrong with your installation.  FB2K normally starts up how you last left it.  Is yours "installed" or "portable"?
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply #10
Oh, I thought he was talking about his FB2K settings.  My mistake.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.