Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Converter Queue (Read 719 times) previous topic - next topic

Converter Queue

I convert a lot of audio files for different projects.  Let's say that I start converting 3 files. A window pops up for the conversion process. While they're being processed, I decide that I want to convert 2 more files. Right now, that means that there will be two different "Converting..." windows.  I'd like to know whether I can add files to the first conversion queue. Thanks.

Converter Queue

Reply #1
It has been requested times before, including by myself. I still would love to have this feature so I can keep on searching and adding songs while converting is going on. It saves time, now I have to select all the songs and at the end start converting. It's a feature I love for copying files in Total Commander.

Converter Queue

Reply #2
OK. Thanks.  I tried to search this topic before posting but I couldn't find anything.