Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_tabs [NOTMYRELEASE] (Read 103909 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_tabs [NOTMYRELEASE]

Reply #75
Sorry for the bump, but does anyone have a mirror for this component?

The two in the thread are dead apparently.

Reply #76
LINK 0.2.5

Here you go
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Reply #77
Thanks a lot Keikonium.

Reply #78
really useful and essential plugin- thx

Reply #79
This plugin doesn't work with Windows 7. Is there a newer version or another solution for Windows 7?

Reply #80
Columns ui has a built in tab splitter, no need for this component anymore

Reply #81
Ahh... Im using foobar just for a few weeks and didn't noticed that. Thank you!

Reply #82
if you want to use a graphical tabbed interface I recommend "panel stacker splitter"

Reply #84
This version should work:
http://foobar2000.com.cn/theo/projects/fb2k-0_9_6-ports/

@chiwou
Other than the columns ui in-built tab stack you can hide the tabs with foo_uie_tabs and switch them with custom buttons, so i don't think there's no need for this component

Reply #85
This version should work:
http://foobar2000.com.cn/theo/projects/fb2k-0_9_6-ports/

@chiwou
Other than the columns ui in-built tab stack you can hide the tabs with foo_uie_tabs and switch them with custom buttons, so i don't think there's no need for this component

OK, I know this is rather an old thread, but I need help!

I'm using this component for a layout where I need to hide the tabs, and this works just fine except for one small problem.  One of the tabs contains an ELPlaylist.  When I use the playlist alone, or in the columns UI tab control, I can navigate it with the keyboard and then press <enter> to play the selected track.  As soon as I put the playlist in the modified tabs (as per the link quoted), this stops working - i.e. pressing <enter> does nothing

Does anyone know of a fix, or a newer version of this control?  Failing that, does anyone know if it's possible to hide the tabs in the standard tab control?

Cheers,
Graeme

Reply #86
No, theres no fix for it. You need to click at least once in the ELPlaylist to get it in focus.
And the standard tabs can't be hidden.

But you could create own custom "tabs" with Panel Stack Splitter instead.

Reply #87
No, theres no fix for it. You need to click at least once in the ELPlaylist to get it in focus.
And the standard tabs can't be hidden.

But you could create own custom "tabs" with Panel Stack Splitter instead.

Thanks for the reply.  It's not a focus issue I'm afraid - no matter what I do, pressing <enter> in ELPlaylist does not play the track.  I can click on a track using the mouse, then press <enter> and nothing happnes.  As I say, it works fine if it's not in the 'Tabbed panel stack mod' component.

I've played with the Panel Stack Splitter but (and it could be me) I can't get it to do quite what I want.  This is for a remote controlled system, viewed at a distance, so I'm sticking to a simple layout.  Basically, what I want is to switch between the Album list and an ELPlaylist by a key-press (that I can simulate with my remote software).  Whichever is selected (Album list or ELPlaylist) should fill the entire area, completely replacing the other one.  It seems the ideal scenario for a tab control, but I'd rather not see the tabs.  Is there a way of doing this with the Panel Stack Splitter?

Reply #88
No, you can't switch panels in PSS with keyboard shortcuts.
At least to my knowledge.
You may need the columns ui tabs then, but can't hide the tabs, though...

Reply #89
No, you can't switch panels in PSS with keyboard shortcuts.
At least to my knowledge.
You may need the columns ui tabs then, but can't hide the tabs, though...

Thanks.  Actually, I just had an idea - it's a bit of a bodge but seems to work, although I need to test more.  I've created 2 separate layouts which are identical except one uses Album List and the other uses ELPlaylist.  I've simply set up keyboard shortcuts to select each layout and, for now (fingers crossed), it seems to do what I want