Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: fb2k 1.5 beta 15 does not work keyboard shortcuts for Yes/No buttons (Read 2142 times) previous topic - next topic

fb2k 1.5 beta 15 does not work keyboard shortcuts for Yes/No buttons

fb2k 1.5 beta 15 does not work keyboard shortcuts for Yes/No buttons in 'Confirm File Removal' MessageBox dialog.
Please see attached screenshot.

Re: fb2k 1.5 beta 15 does not work keyboard shortcuts for Yes/No buttons

Reply #1
Thanks for the bug report.

What else were you doing at the time the problem occurred? It doesn't happen during normal use, but it could be that dialogs launched by other components prevented the keystrokes from being registered.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
After looking at your post, I removed all other components and set the fb2k configuration to the default. (Preferences | Reset all)
Even if I do 'Mouse Right Click | File Operations | Delete file' or 'Shift+F10 | File Operations | Delete file', the result is the same.
I delete the %APPDATA%\foobar2000\ folder. Result is the same.

Reply #3
What keys are you trying to press after you get to the Yes/No dialog? Note that it's different from the Windows dialog and alt+letter doesn't work in it.
I can't make it not work with keyboard.

Reply #4
My English is not that great.
1.5 beta 15 does not work with Alt+Letter key in 'Confirm File Removal' MessageBox dialog.

Reply #5
Problem acknowledged, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.