Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter (Read 406062 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter

Reply #725
Thanks
Unfortunately foo_cmd_playlist doesn't work with the lastest foobar so I hope the author will implement this function in future versions
you have downloaded component from first post of the link. Scroll down the linked topic and download the "permanent link". The second one works.

Reply #726
Thanks, it's working now

Reply #727
can we please get a default ui version of this?

Reply #728
Can I use artreader with $findfile()?
if yes how?

Reply #729
Can I use artreader with $findfile()?
if yes how?

afaik no, but to test if pic exists in order to display an alternative image, then just use a simple $if2()

ex: $if2( $imageabs(.......,artreader...) , $imageabs(.................nocover.jpg....) )

it should work...

Reply #730
can yall tell me how to have a dynamic/changing play and pause button?

i'd like to have it so it shows the play icon when it's paused or stopped and the pause icon when it's playing, i assume that PSS is what I need?

Reply #731
something like...

Code: [Select]
$imagebutton(0,0,,,%ps_foobar2000_path%\images\$if($or(%ps_ispause%,$not(%ps_isplaying%)),play.png,pause.png),%ps_foobar2000_path%\images\$if($or(%ps_ispause%,$not(%ps_isplaying%)),play_hot.png,pause_hot.png),COMMAND:Playback/Play or Pause;REFRESH;,,)

obviously you'll need the images...

Reply #732
Quick question, I'm modding someones skin and I can't seem to find where to change the size of the bottom splitter panel note that the pink is there just to illustrate the problem. Other notes: the area can be drawn on but I cannot seem to find where to change the dimensions.

Reply #733
that component on display is ELPlaylist so look at the parent panel stack splitter and see if there are any dimensions set on the "PanelList" tab. if not, it'll be set in the script somewhere. or you could just ask the original author??

Reply #734
I have some request or idea on Panel Stack Splitter.

1) Improve $findfile.
$findfile is useful but this get only first found file path.

* files
a.jpg
b.jpg

Now:
$findfile($directory_path(%path%)/*)
->can get path only a.jpg.

Proposal:
$findfile($directory_path(%path%)/*,2)
->can get path of b.jpg.

2) Local execute button command.
Button command can execute by "Run service".
But, this is not flexible.

Example search on google by some tags.

Now:
$puts(tag,%artist%)
CONTEXT:Run service/google $get(tag);
->This is stupid because it have to make too many Run service items.

Proposal:
$puts(tag,%artist%)
EXECUTE:'http://www.google.com/search?q='$get(tag)
->It is smart because it have to make only one Run service item.

3) Button hover effect bug fix.
I was tired from the putting of the dummy button.

4) Improve Force layout.
I think force layout panel should have lastest panel coordinate.
It may make quick window resizing.

5) eval function.

Like this:
$puts(tf,'$showpanel_c(panel,0)')
$eval($get(tf))

6) function that release panel from memory complete.

7) context menu create function.
POPUP:

8) tooltip function.

9) get parents panel name function.
It is useful to judgement panel position.

10) Scroll panel area function.
Like iframe on web brower.

11) Console out function.
It is useful to debuging.
Like this:
$print(test)
Switch on/off on each panel stack splitter panel.

12) Up max tf length.
I think max tf length is about 20000.

13) Configable button view when on mouse down image.

14) Support Multiple value on SETTAG button command.

15) Refresh child panel from parents tf.
I can this by $movepanel function.
But it is not smart way.

16) Refresh parents panel button command.

Thank you.

Reply #735
PSS Users,

I've placed a 'gloss' transparent PNG image on my config using
$imageabs but when I resize/maximize the window, the image doesn't
get stretched. Any ideas?

I've made the width %_width%, but it still doesn't stretch

Reply #736
Hi all. I'm really lost with PSS scripting, so I thought I'd ask for some help. This is my current layout: 

What I would like to do is that the track list on right top would be automatically resized so there wouldn't be blank space between it and biography-section. The formula for height should be something like "50+%totaltracks%*25" (all my music contains %totaltracks%-tag). It seems that it's possible to obtain this information, but how can I set panels height from script?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply #737
Well, I figured it out and it works as intended now. Thank lord for those translated help files

(if anybody's interested, here's my code)
$if(%totaltracks%,
$ifgreater(%totaltracks%,20,
$puts(hei,$add(40,$mul(20,18))),
$puts(hei,$add(40,$mul(%totaltracks%,18)))
),
$puts(hei,$add(40,$mul(20,18)))
)

$movepanel_c(EsPlaylist,0,0,%_width%,$get(hei))
$movepanel_c(Biography,0,$add(0,$get(hei)),%_width%,$sub(%_height%,$get(hei)))

Reply #740
I was wondering if it is possible to specify a minimum window size with this component.

Reply #741
Hi, I need advice concerning 2 functions of Panel Stack Splitter: $findfile() and $imageabs():

• $findfile() doesn't seem to support archives which is a pitty, so does anyone know otherwise? I use it like this $findfile(c:\test.rar|image.jpg), and it returns nothing, but if I tell him to only find the .RAR (by cutting the "|image.jpg" part), then it finds it (the rar, not the picture). The same for zip files. Is there a way to solve this, any obscure switch for this function, or something?

• As for $imageabs(), I need to use simultaneously the "wc" (wildcards) and "archive" (archive reading) switches but they seem to be mutually exclusive. Am I doing something wrong? Will this be updated? Please help

Thanks in advance

In case neither the options I asked are supported, then I would like to make future requests out of them:
$findfile() to support reading archive contents
$imageabs() to support "wc" and "archive" switches simultaenously

Thanks again

Reply #742
Hi,
I'd like to create a button in panel stack splitter that adds the active selection in esPlaylist library browsing view to my active playlist.
(The panel stack splitter contains the buttons in script tab and esPlaylist (and other panels) in panel list tab, esPlaylist is visible.)

Using a toolbar button, following button command does the thing:
Command group: Context menu items
Item group: Active selection
Command: Edit/Add to current playlist

In panel stack splitter a button like
$textbutton(x,x,W,H,add,add,CONTEXT:'Edit/Add to Current Playlist',,);

adds in TF-mode 0 the currently playing item to playlist,
in TF-mode 1 the selected item(s) in the active playlist (esPlaylist in library browsing view never seems active)

Is there a way to use "active selection" in panel stack splitter?
Or any other idea to make this work?

Thanks, Grymie

Reply #743
Great plugin!

Reply #744
I read the whole topic and the info section on the hydrogenforums wiki and I can't find how to do the most simple function: hiding borders. I want to replace all my panels with PSS and remove all borders (or make them really thin and dark), how do I do this?:

Reply #745
I read the whole topic and the info section on the hydrogenforums wiki and I can't find how to do the most simple function: hiding borders. I want to replace all my panels with PSS and remove all borders (or make them really thin and dark), how do I do this?:

Simply remove all your ui_panels and put only the Panel Stack Splitter in Base Splitter. Add all the other panels from right clic > add panel in the main view.

Reply #746
Hmm, I don't know if I misunderstood something. I replaced all panel splitters with PSS and it added even thicker borders, plus changing the base splitter screws up my config for some reason. This is my config tree:

This is with all splitters replaced with PSS except the base one:

Reply #747
you need to highlight each PSS on the layout tab and click the "configure" button. change the padding for all panels to 0.

Reply #748
Hmm, I don't know if I misunderstood something. I replaced all panel splitters with PSS and it added even thicker borders, plus changing the base splitter screws up my config for some reason. This is my config tree:

This is with all splitters replaced with PSS except the base one:

if you want to dispose all the thick borders around panels, you must tick the forced-layout in setting windows of each PSS, and set the coordinates of each panel belongs to the PSS.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

Reply #749
Ah, cool, I am getting there. It's quite complicated having to calculate how big I want each panel to be. Is there any tool or something easier than trial and error?

Any ideas why setting PSS as the base splitter does not let me configure that splitter as vertical or horizontal?

Also, if I wanted to let some borders on some panels, but with a different color, what's the code I should be using?