Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Opus files bitrate not showing in a column in windows explorer  (Read 422 times) previous topic - next topic

Opus files bitrate not showing in a column in windows explorer

Hi guys!

well... it looks like this:

Do you know how to 'force' Windows 10 to show this information?
FLAC 1.3.3; -5 -V --ignore-chunk-sizes - -o
OPUS 1.3.1; --bitrate 192 --vbr --music or
LAME 3.100.1 x64; -V 1 -m j -q 0 --lowpass 20.0 for my not-so-nerdy friends :)

Re: Opus files bitrate not showing in a column in windows explorer

Reply #1
Windows only displays bitrate of audio formats it natively supports. You'll have to ask whatever software developer made it possible for you to view Vorbis tags to also add support for Opus bitrate.

Re: Opus files bitrate not showing in a column in windows explorer

Reply #2
I was hoping maybe there's some easy fix but there's not and since this is not that important I'd rather leave it. Thank you! :)
FLAC 1.3.3; -5 -V --ignore-chunk-sizes - -o
OPUS 1.3.1; --bitrate 192 --vbr --music or
LAME 3.100.1 x64; -V 1 -m j -q 0 --lowpass 20.0 for my not-so-nerdy friends :)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021