Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Use the SDK implement a componet,which can fix the output Device (Read 4699 times) previous topic - next topic

Use the SDK implement a componet,which can fix the output Device

There are a lot of devices Install in my PCs ,I wanna fix the Output Device with a implement of the Componet.
when I copy the foobar2000 folder from one to another PC I have to configure the Device like under graph:
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?action=dlattach;sa=tmpattach;attach=post_tmp_128677_bd7055ff55925031a4cafa5bdf29d5fc;topic=0

Re: Use the SDK implement a componet,which can fix the output Device

Reply #1
I have research the SDK code and basic componet for a whole day ,but seems the part function is  implemented by the foobar2000.exe by Peter Pawlowski.
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?action=dlattach;sa=tmpattach;attach=post_tmp_128677_6365678f5c01fe2117f7ef3573fded8a;topic=116867

If I really wanna hack it,what should I do,anyone can give me some advice?

Reply #2
You never need to touch the output device setting if you stick to the default DirectSound output device.

Reply #3
Actually I need to use the foobar to play a net stream,and point the output PCM data to a Virtual Sound Line cable,but there are a lot of Virtual Cable Line in the Windows system. Every time I deploy the foobar2000 to a PC enviroment I need to config it. It is an annoy thing .and when the machine shudown suddenly,then the foobar config files crashed, the foobar2000.exe will not start and autoplay. I must reconfig it. those things drive me crazy,but I love foobar.

Reply #4
Actually I need to use the foobar to play a net stream,and point the output PCM data to a Virtual Sound Line cable,but there are a lot of Virtual Cable Line in the Windows system. Every time I deploy the foobar2000 to a PC enviroment I need to config it. It is an annoy thing .and when the machine shudown suddenly,then the foobar config files crashed, the foobar2000.exe will not start and autoplay. I must reconfig it. those things drive me crazy,but I love foobar.

Have you tried with VB-Audio's Voicemeeter BANANA as VAC (see the connectivity charts there on site and documentation)?

Reply #5
It is so alike the Virtual Audio Cable,I think I find a way to solve the problem.Thanks for your replies.