Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_shizzle (Read 26851 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_shizzle

Reply #150
Oh damn, so I have to have the playlist number before anything else on the formatting if I have it so on my playlist? damn..
Well the option doesn't then work for me as I have something like "$num(%_playlist_number%,4)|··" in the beginning of the PL formatting (where the '··' are mp3pro/mpc and RG indicators..). Oh well, I actually like not to use the option anyway, but I just thought I should report this.

foo_shizzle

Reply #151
Well, you need to set the string to start at what you consider to be the beginning.

e.g.
$if(%_isplaying%,
A3D3F3|0051AA
>>657C66|7E9780.
A3D3F3|0051AA
//$num(%_playlist_number%,3).
[%artist% 0500D5|0500D5•A3D3F3|0051AA ]$if(%album%,'['%album%$if(%disc%, disc: %disc%,$if(%disk%, disk: %disk%))$if(%tracknumber%, #$num(%tracknumber%,2),$if(%track%, #$num(%track%,2)))'] 0500D5|0500D5•A3D3F3|0051AA ')$if(%title%,%title%,{%_filename_ext%})
[   A3D3F3|0051AA%_length%]
FFFFFF|FFFFFF
$num(%_playlist_number%,3).
000000|000000
[%artist%
0500D5|0500D5

000000|000000
]
$if(%album%,'['%album%$if(%disc%, disc: %disc%,$if(%disk%, disk: %disk%))$if(%tracknumber%, #$num(%tracknumber%,2),$if(%track%, #$num(%track%,2)))'] 0500D5|0500D5•000000|000000 ')$if(%title%,%title%,
{%_filename_ext%})

[   
FFFFFF|FFFFFF
%_length%]
)

[%artist% • ]$if(%album%,'['%album%$if(%disc%, disc: %disc%,$if(%disk%, disk: %disk%))$if(%tracknumber%, #$num(%tracknumber%,2),$if(%track%, #$num(%track%,2)))'] • ')$if(%title%,%title%,{%_filename_ext%})

foo_shizzle

Reply #152
Bugs in the board.  It displayed wrong and won't let me edit it.

[%artist% • ]$if(%album%,'['%album%$if(%disc%, disc: %disc%,$if(%disk%, disk: %disk%))$if(%tracknumber%, #$num(%tracknumber%,2),$if(%track%, #$num(%track%,2)))'] • ')$if(%title%,%title%,{%_filename_ext%})

foo_shizzle

Reply #153
Can't get it to work but maybe it's just me  Whatever..

foo_shizzle

Reply #154
Post your formatting string, and I'll see if I can help.

edit: strings.  Post both the playlist format and the playlistfind format.

foo_shizzle

Reply #155
Ok here's the playlist string (it's the "normal" one I'm using) and this is the one I use with playlistfind:
[$if2(%performer%,%artist%) -] [%title%[ '('%comment%')']] /[ %album%][ -%disc%-][ #%tracknumber%][$if(%album%, -,) $if2(%albumdate%,%date%)] /

foo_shizzle

Reply #156
I just realized that I'm doing case-sensitive comparisons when searching only from the beginning of the string.  Check to see if that's the problem.

foo_shizzle

Reply #157
Heh, problem solved

foo_shizzle

Reply #158
foo_playlistfind 0.6.b11.006
http://gelaed.com/resources/cplusplus/foo_...laylistfind.zip

[0.6.b11.006] <hotfix>
Fixed:   Search is now case insensitive when "Search only from front of entry
  strings" is selected.  (Searching has always been case insensitive
  when "Search only from front of entry strings" is not enabled.)
Changed:
  Using Window functions for string comparisons now, rather than
  mine.

Give it another shot. 

foo_shizzle

Reply #159
Yeah, works now, thanks  It's great to see that all plugin authors for fb2k are so willing to help and fix their plugins really fast. Great!

foo_shizzle

Reply #160
Thanks Curious George

(for new foo_playlistfind).

foo_shizzle

Reply #161
You guys are definitely welcome.  I couldn't track down bugs as quickly without your help, so I owe you all thanks, too. 

edit:
foo_shizzle 0.6.b11.011
http://gelaed.com/resources/cplusplus/foo_shizzle.zip

[0.6.b11.011]
Added:   Toggle for Double Buffering.  Apparently WindowBlinds doesn't like the
  WS_EX_COMPOSITED style, and it can result in flicker in the scrollbar.

foo_shizzle

Reply #162
so i'm not sure if it's in bad form to compliment winamp here, but i'm a pretty big fan of the media library recently introduced in winamp 2.9, and one of the reasons i love it happens to be absent from foo_shizzle - the ability to play either an entire album or all tracks by a given artist just by right-clicking on an entry returned from one of its searches and selecting "play all from <album>" or "play all by <artist>" in the popup menu. how difficult would this be to add to foo_shizzle?

foo_shizzle

Reply #163
It would be pretty difficult to add anything to foo_shizzle.  I lost a big chunk of my work a while back in an accidental deletion.  So now I'm missing some fairly major parts of foo_shizzle.  I will resume work on foo_shizzle when we reach 0.7 (beta).  I'll consider your suggestion then.

foo_shizzle

Reply #164
I tried the most recent version of foo_shizzle here and got this:

"INFO (CORE) : startup time: 110 ms
ERROR (CORE) : Failed to load DLL: foo_shizzle.dll, reason: Wrong version number; this component appears to have been built with outdated version of foobar2000 SDK and needs to be recompiled with newer version in order to load; please contact author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component."

foo_shizzle

Reply #165
Did you read the 1.5 years old post above yours? Did you read your own post? Try to combine  Developement has stopped, and the sources for it are lost.
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

foo_shizzle

Reply #166
No, I didn't notice the date. Thanks!