Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Facets Not Splitting Multivalue Fields All of a Sudden?! (Read 3006 times) previous topic - next topic

Facets Not Splitting Multivalue Fields All of a Sudden?!

Been using Facets + FB2K for about 5 years with no problem splitting multi-value fields. Just added a couple of new MP3s to the library with multiple values in the <MOOD> field and all of sudden they're not being split up? It's even stranger because older MP3s with multivalue fields are being split up no problem?! Here are some pics

Multiple Values Separated by Semicolon

Facets Syntax setup for multivalue field splitting with %<field>% as mentioned on the Wiki

Other Info
- Using foobar 1.3.17 (portable installation on a folder on my SD card)

Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Facets Not Splitting Multivalue Fields All of a Sudden?!

Reply #1
I would suspect they are written by another program in a different format than what foobar uses. Have you tried rewriting them with foobar (change one character, rewrite, change back, rewrite)?

Reply #2
Just tried that, no luck  :(

Also tried Right Click Properties -> Tools -> Remove Tags. Then I refilled the fields, but still showing up with multiple values.

Reply #3
Advanced preferences: Display -> Properties Dialog -> Multivalue fields.  Add MOOD field there.
Then either: remove all MOOD tags and re-add them, or: file properties -> right click on MOOD line -> Split values...

Reply #4
Advanced preferences: Display -> Properties Dialog -> Multivalue fields.  Add MOOD field there.
Then either: remove all MOOD tags and re-add them, or: file properties -> right click on MOOD line -> Split values...

AYYYYYY This worked!

The MOOD Field somehow got removed from the Multivalue fields in Advanced Preferences. Thank you so much!!!