Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Multiple Values in Tag Fields[ in CUI filter] (Read 1762 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple Values in Tag Fields[ in CUI filter]

I'm pretty crazy when it comes to the organization of my music library.  So I started using Mp3Tag to enter each and every performer of each song in the Artist field, using "\\" to make multiple values.

The problem is, when I use the Filter with Columns UI, it doesn't show the individual artists, but all of the artists on the song.

Example:

How do I make it so it will only show 1 artist, and make it filter every song that they are in?

Reply #1
Well, with the official album list component you use %<artist>% instead of regular old %artist% in your pattern.

But since this is about the CUI filter panels, I'll move the discussion to the appropriate forum.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
Ah I found the problem. Using title format scripting (%artist%) was the wrong way to go, I just entered "Artist" instead and it separates them now. Thanks.