Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AudioSAFE (Read 152509 times) previous topic - next topic

AudioSAFE

Reply #250
We release a super tagger this year sometime based off AudioSAFE.

AudioSAFE

Reply #252
An update to AudioSAFE:

We now have a Apple Mac client.
AudioSAFE contains some 2 million unique tracks, not too bad considering we are still in beta, speaking of which we hope to finalize the beta and release AudioSAFE in April.

AudioSAFE

Reply #254
Do you have a citation for that very conclusive statement, or is it just an assumption you made because Illustrate have not announced the release of the product on schedule?

AudioSAFE

Reply #256
Thanks for the link.  (I did have a quick search before asking but didn’t find anything.)

AudioSAFE

Reply #257
AudioSAFE will be brought back online in the next 4 months, the design showed some limitations which require about 2 months of work to correct, there is the opportunity to do this now and correct these limitations (which would hinder AudioSAFEs ability to scale).

Existing data on the system will be migrated to the new design.

AudioSAFE

Reply #258
AudioSAFE will be brought back online in the next 4 months, the design showed some limitations which require about 2 months of work to correct, there is the opportunity to do this now and correct these limitations (which would hinder AudioSAFEs ability to scale).

Existing data on the system will be migrated to the new design.

Oops, I've already erased my user from your database. Hopefully it still exists in some form so that I won't need to reupload all my music. ;-)

Thanks for reviving the project!

BTW, have you heard about WinAMP cloud? Do you have any relationship to this project as theirs seems very similar to yours?

AudioSafe has an excellent deduplicator and WinAMP guys will have to create their own - your could offer them your algorithms in exchange for ... what you choose.