Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WSH Panel in Windows 10 (Read 1375 times) previous topic - next topic

WSH Panel in Windows 10

I have gone to Windows 10 and using the old WSH Panel. Not sure if this is the right place to post this.
Anyway, the issue is that there is an error in the console and this is it. I also had to go to my wife's Windows 7 computer to check her version of Foobar and figure out what she had in her folders. Copied the wsh folders from the App Data Roaming folder.

wsh_data
wsh_marc2003
wsh_settings

Finally, the panel for cover art is coming up correctly, but if I have a long list of tracks, it does not always updater the correct cover image art. Checked the console and it says..

Components loaded in: 0:00.025939
Configuration read in: 0:00.002837
foobar2000 v1.5.5 [standard]
Watching: W:\
WSH Panel Mod ({EDD0EB97-F28A-4D1A-B63E-8DA39CC4828D}): initialized in 35 ms
Album List refreshed in: 0:00.400183
WSH Panel Mod: Warning: Obsolete: window.CreateTimerInterval() is now obsolete, please use window.SetInterval() in new script.
User Interface initialized in: 0:01.392394
FFmpeg version: 3.4.6-0ac9001
Startup time : 0:03.361730
WSH Panel Mod: Warning: Obsolete: Please use AppendTo() method to create sub menu instead of AppendMenuItem()
WSH Panel Mod ({EDD0EB97-F28A-4D1A-B63E-8DA39CC4828D}): initialized in 843 ms
WSH Panel Mod: Warning: Obsolete: window.CreateTimerTimeout() is now obsolete, please use window.SetTimeout() in new script.
Opening track for playback: "W:\Jazz & Blues\Artists\Spyro Gyra\1979 - Morning Dance\01 Morning Dance.flac"
Opening track for playback: "W:\Classical\Composers\Wagner, Richard (1813-1883)\2013 - Wagner's Vision - Bayreuth Heritage\01 - 1953 - Das Rheingold - Clemens Krauss\01 Vorspiel.flac"
Opening track for playback: "W:\Classical\Composers\Wagner, Richard (1813-1883)\2013 - Wagner's Vision - Bayreuth Heritage\02 - 1953 - Das Rheingold - Clemens Krauss\08 Bin ich nun frei.flac"
Opening track for playback: "W:\Classical\Composers\Wagner, Richard (1813-1883)\2013 - Wagner's Vision - Bayreuth Heritage\02 - 1953 - Das Rheingold - Clemens Krauss\01 Nibelheim hier ...!.flac"
Opening track for playback: "W:\Classical\Composers\Wagner, Richard (1813-1883)\2013 - Wagner's Vision - Bayreuth Heritage\02 - 1953 - Das Rheingold - Clemens Krauss\02 Wer hälfe mir.flac"

I use Default UI in Foobar. I like the WSH Panel for cover art, since it is very good at not only showing covers in the  folder for the current tracks, but also for the main directory. To my knowledge, there is no recent cover art viewer option for windows 10 foobar that comes close to this. I know this is old, but I do like this particular image viewer. If there is a more up to date one that can do all the cool stuff that this one does, please let me know. Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong spot for this thread.

Re: WSH Panel in Windows 10

Reply #1
I am not sure what skin/script you are using, but in the console message, it indicates that some functions are obsolete, so I would say just replace WSH Panel with JScirpt Panel or Spider Monkey Panel. There are plenty of sample scripts(including the 'cover art') for you in the component directory.