Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: All my EAC rips are coming out 89% (Read 2121 times) previous topic - next topic

All my EAC rips are coming out 89%

Any ideas why this might be?

I have gone through the latest tutorial for v1.0 beta3 twice an I"m pretty sure I have it all set up correctly. My drive (TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203B) supports accurate stream with a +6 offset.  Think this drive may be faulty?

Reply #1
What are you talking about, when you say "coming out 89%"? Mind TOS #9. If you know what I mean.

Reply #3
What are you talking about, when you say "coming out 89%"? Mind TOS #9. If you know what I mean.

That's what I'm talking about.

Reply #4
Then take it elsewhere.  Members of our forum who can't respect the forum or its rules to the point where they flagrantly violate them, thinking they're being cute should also find someplace else to play.

Discussion closed.  Next time warnings will be issued and posting privileges will be curtailed. Got it?!?