Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HOW TO: synchronise your last.fm playback stats with foobar (Read 380885 times) previous topic - next topic

HOW TO: synchronise your last.fm playback stats with foobar

Reply #1175
i'm no longer providing or supporting my scripts so i'd like to request that this thread is locked. the last few posts contain enough information for people to fix their own scripts should they wish.

Reply #1176
marc2003, others might want to pick up where you left off. I don't think closing this thread is necessary or helpful. If you insist we will remove any code posted here by you, since from my understanding you still own said code. Using the code snippets without permission from marc2003 may or may not be illegal depending on your country's laws.

Though I still hope that the recent issues here on HA can be alleviated somehow.
It's only audiophile if it's inconvenient.

Reply #1177
i'm no longer providing or supporting my scripts so i'd like to request that this thread is locked. the last few posts contain enough information for people to fix their own scripts should they wish.

marc please dont let 1 guy ruin it for everyone. youre the greatest thing that happened to foobar since musicmusic. your support is invalueable

Reply #1178

marc please dont let 1 guy ruin it for everyone. youre the greatest thing that happened to foobar since musicmusic. your support is invalueable

I second that.

Reply #1179
I have to agree Marc. Your support around here is second to none, you're in almost every thread helping out to an amazing degree. I hope you reconsider.

Reply #1180
marc2003, others might want to pick up where you left off. I don't think closing this thread is necessary or helpful

i'd like to cite this from a thread in 2009. at the time tedgo was one of the most helpful forum members.

http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php...st&p=666702

tedgo, this skin recommends components that are problematic, which is against the rules. Here is the troubleshooter entry for DarkOne. Please fix this and verify your future skin versions using the Online Troubleshooter.

as problematic, although there are no problems with their settings made in DarkOne or they're updated to the latest version, its not possible to change DarkOne without destroying it completely (especially caused by PSS the configuration is based on).
So i decided to stop supporting DarkOne here on HA and request you to close this topic.
Thanks

Closed at author's request.

since this script also relies on known problematic components (foo_customdb), it should also be closed.

thanks.

Reply #1181
Too bad that you close the project, most users do not want this. 
last.fm | bulletproof2k

Reply #1182
since this script also relies on known problematic components (foo_customdb), it should also be closed.
Fine.
It's only audiophile if it's inconvenient.