Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Multiformat Listening Test @ 48 kbps - OPEN (Read 77257 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiformat Listening Test @ 48 kbps - OPEN

Reply #76
In abc-hr, you have, for each contender in a sample, a slider with the original, and another with the contender (codec, setting...).

If you lower the slider which is the original, instead of the contender, and don't provide an ABX (showing that you haven't randomly or unknowingly done that), the result, for that sample, is invalid.

Reply #77
Exactly. Anyways, ABC/HR automatically disables the reference slider once a successful ABX test finished. Therefore, I don't think it's possible to have ranked references with successful ABX.

Anyways, I updated the number of results I have so far: 368!

Reply #78
Is it possible to send results on friday or do I have to send them on thursday?
I have to apologize, I'm a bit late.

Reply #79
It's OK. I will process results on Saturday.

By the way, does anyone have friedman.exe? I found two versions on a CD of mine: one says that I have too many samples (10 ) and that only 8 are allowed, the other one hangs.

Reply #80
It's OK. I will process results on Saturday.

By the way, does anyone have friedman.exe? I found two versions on a CD of mine: one says that I have too many samples (10 ) and that only 8 are allowed, the other one hangs.

Only 8 codecs are allowed.  I didn't think you were testing that many.  Maybe there is a formatting problem?  Make sure there is no space in the name of each of the codecs.

Reply #83
I would like to ask everybody who did not send the results yet to do so as soon as possible. I would like to have all results by 3 - 4 o'clock PM GMT.

Would it be possible to postpone things a little bit? I would like to participate (and try to get some friends involved), but the problem is that I am almost without sleep all this week and the work just keeps pouring here.

If you could accept some late submissions, it would be quite nice.

Thanks, Rogério.

Reply #85
Torrents deleted...

Reply #90
I can't wait to see the results.

Reply #92
I agree, the eurotwance has to go.  Kraftwerk was a nice touch, though.

Reply #93
Sorry, no. I will accept results for the next 12 hours only (since I process tomorrow anyways).

Ok, no problems then...

I would like to have participated, but Real Life ? has kept me away from a keyboard. :-(

Regards, Rogério.

Reply #95
How many results did you end up with?