Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LyricsDB discussion (Read 413353 times) previous topic - next topic

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #250
Me, too, i see updating window, no matter if i update one file, or more. When i kill application, i can see that it stopped at importing lyrics on first file.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #251
Me, too, i see updating window, no matter if i update one file, or more. When i kill application, i can see that it stopped at importing lyrics on first file.

and you are using new beta of foobar2000 too?
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #253
yeah, same here.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #254
About that issue with new beta: i'll see what can be wrong, but that's just beta ;)

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #255
I was discussing this at the foobar chatroom earlier. I was informed that the new beta has important safety features that stops plugins doing stuff they shouldn't be so It appears that the plugin is the problem.

If possible I'd love to see a new version of this because I use it more than any other

btw beta 2 doesnt make a difference problem still there
My Name is Sean and I'm here to leech off your genius.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #256
Once more: I am aware of the problem and will try to fix the issue just as I will have time to. I have some problems in so-called "real life" to be aware of. The plugin is important for me, that's why I am trying to support it, but, blin, pay some mind.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #257
Once more: I am aware of the problem and will try to fix the issue just as I will have time to. I have some problems in so-called "real life" to be aware of. The plugin is important for me, that's why I am trying to support it, but, blin, pay some mind.

Thanks dug! Any help you need (except coding  ), just drop me message. This plugin is great

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #258
No worries man. the plugin is very much worth the wait

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #262
thank you very much for your great work!!!

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #263
Thanks!!

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #264
Thank you! Here it is working fine again!

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #265
I told you personally but thanks a lot for getting this done so quickly

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #266
I look around, I look around, I see a lot of new faces...
A lot of new unique posts, Ii really, really really appreciate it.
Will have a good mood all the day.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #267
I just wanted to quote some great statistics:

artists in the database: 8758, lyrics in the database: 175099
total hits: 799600=538108+261492 (total=found+notfound),
hits for the last day: 5227=3301+1926

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #269
This plugin rocks, but I have been having a problem. I am still using the 0.8.3 version of foobar, and I can't seem to upload any lyrics to the database  . I have no problem reading lyrics from the database, however. I can read and save them to file. Just the uploading. I really want to contribute some more lyrics to the database lol.

Is this a problem because I am still using 0.8.3, or the server not accepting uploads, or something else?I have tried a few times with a bunch of different files.

I am using the 0.0.6 Beta 2 version of the plugin.
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #270
Thanks dug for your plugin!

But! I've got plenty flacs and apes with cue's. How could I store %lyrics% in it?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #271
@Bob3194> Why not store it in separate files?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #272
2 vlada
I just use version 0.0.7b4. I couldn't find this feature
Or you suggest copy-paste?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #273
Something wrong with server? Plugin can't find any lyric, but it says, that connection is available.