Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need program for manually embedding album art (Read 2548 times) previous topic - next topic

Need program for manually embedding album art

I'm trying to use the high-quality album art found at this website. I need a freeware Windows XP program that will let me manually embed the files by copying and pasting. So far, I've tried MediaMonkey and Mp3Tag, without success. MediaMonkey keeps having weird memory error messages (for pasting album art, and for a lot of other commands as well). Mp3Tag worked the first time, but since then, the "paste cover" option is grayed-out for no apparent reason, and I've been unable to get it to work.

I know there are lots of programs that will do it automatically, but I want one that will allow me to use the art specifically from this site, and I would rather not have to save each file individually.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply #1
I use Apple iTunes for this task (and my other music needs) and find it pretty much perfect.
Embed album art for a single file, or a complete album, in a few small steps.

Reply #2
WMP11 also does it too.
EAC>1)fb2k>LAME3.99 -V 0 --vbr-new>WMP12 2)MAC-Extra High

Reply #3
It would be pretty sweet to programmatically retrieve the JPGs from his site and embed using a local program ( iTunes Add-on ).