Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_controlserver (Read 154604 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_controlserver

Reply #75
Hi! The plugin still works very well as far as I can tell, but the settings page is now unusable in Win7 RTM. I am using the smallest( 100%) DPI setting, and all other tabs look pefect, it's just the one for this plugin. Can it be fixed please? I guess it's just the font the page is using. Thanks

foo_controlserver

Reply #76
Is it possible to modify this component to be compatible with MPD (Music Player Daemon) ?

foo_controlserver

Reply #77
Hi,

Great piece of software. I'm using it with my AMX system. 

I have one request. Can you include a track's duration in with it's info ?? ( unless it's obtainable some other way that I'm missing ). I could then make a bargraph to show relative progress, and be able to seek properly.

Cheers,

Paul.

foo_controlserver

Reply #78
Hi! The plugin still works very well as far as I can tell, but the settings page is now unusable in Win7 RTM. I am using the smallest( 100%) DPI setting, and all other tabs look pefect, it's just the one for this plugin. Can it be fixed please? I guess it's just the font the page is using. Thanks

It turns out it was a windows bug... when installing with a card/monitor that supports very high resolutions, the system fonts for 100% dpi are incorrect. I fixed it by editing my registry. If anyone else is having this problem, send me a PM and i'll send you the fix.

foo_controlserver

Reply #79
Hi,

Great piece of software. I'm using it with my AMX system. 

I have one request. Can you include a track's duration in with it's info ?? ( unless it's obtainable some other way that I'm missing ). I could then make a bargraph to show relative progress, and be able to seek properly.

Cheers,

Paul.

Found out how to do it. 

Cheers,
Paul.

foo_controlserver

Reply #80
Hello all,

I'm new here and a new, happy foobar2000 user.
it is amazing, a really great piece of software.
It completely overwhelm WinAmp I was used to use.
Now Iìm playing winfoo_controlserver, another great component.
I really like it, I'm now designing a nice (at least, for me) interface for my PDA (Windows mobile) ein .NET.

I have a question for you: I'd like to have also the medialibrary on my PDA, so it would be fantastic to have few new commands to parse the library, something like listartist, listalbum [artist], listtracks [album], in manner I can build the medialibrary on the PDA screen.
is it feasible?
Or do I have to add it in source code by myself?
Anyone else interested, or has anybody else already did it?
Thank you all in advance.

Ciao,
Giovanni (from Italy)

foo_controlserver

Reply #81
Hi -

Not sure if anyone's poking around on this thread anymore, but I just switched from Winamp to foobar2000 and am loving it.
I had a Telnet plugin for Winamp, but it had no where near the same capabilities.

One thing I am missing is a way to fast forward through a track.
Unless I am missing something, it looks like you can only seek into the track by X number of seconds relative to the beginning.
Is it possible to have the seek command keep advancing by 5 seconds (for example) every time you send it?

Also, my apologies if this is a dumb question, but what exactly is the 'delta' parameter in the seek command for?
Is that where you would specify forward or back? If so, what is the syntax?

Aside from that, some examples for some of the more involved commands would be great, but overall I am very happy with this and hope that it continues to be supported.

Thanks!