Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CueTools extracted files are not going anywhere that I can find them (Read 2272 times) previous topic - next topic

CueTools extracted files are not going anywhere that I can find them

It was working and then I tried to change some settings to edit the cue sheet and suddenly, I can no longer get extracted files to be created in a place I can find them. The program sun as if it is working and doing stuff, but no longer do I see files in the Music\Converted sub dir.  :(

Re: CueTools extracted files are not going anywhere that I can find them

Reply #2
For 3 hours I tried everything I could to search, to install, uninstall, reinstall. Nothing. I used settings that allowed you to edit the output destination...nothing. Then, as if anticipating it was in trouble, it just now started to work again. I hate computers!!! The only thing I tried differently, was trying ffmpeg alac under the Audio Output. It gave me an error, I closed the program, and suddenly, the very last thing I was trying to work on, showed up.

Reply #3
OK.
BTW, you need to download ffmpeg and enter the path to the .exe (click the gear icon next to ffmpeg alac) before it can work. ffmpeg.exe isn't included with CUETools.
korth

Reply #4
First off, thank you for responding both now and previously. I have not needed FFmpeg... before. I was just so frustrated I was trying everything. I hope that whatever bug (I even rebooted Win 10 2X) was in the works, is now gone. I have no idea what exactly happened but new directories stopped appearing for a while there and then, they started appearing again (I had a window open to watch that).

Reply #5
My ffmpeg comment was in response to
was trying ffmpeg alac under the Audio Output. It gave me an error
Sorry, I should've included the quote.
korth