Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Resampler-V (Read 24261 times) previous topic - next topic

Resampler-V

Resampler-V is based on the combination of SSRC and SoX libraries, the first one is fixed, and the other is floating point.

The current v2.0 is an engineering version, with two graphs:
1. Frequency response: DblClick to toggle the crosshair appearence, and LClick and Drag to move it across the curve.
2. Impulse response: LClick and drag it to Zoom In, RClick resets zoom to default.

* Added Phase control to SSRC Algo, as well as Pass and Stop Band controls.

[attachment=8089:rsv-s.jpg]

[attachment=8090:SetupWin7v2.0.zip] - for Win7 and above ...

[attachment=8091:SetupWinXPv2.0.zip] - for WinXP.

* Please set the actual Foobar's components folder.

Resampler-V

Reply #1
Version v2.1

** Mgnitude graph some initializetion problems fixed.

[attachment=8097:SetupWin7v2.1.zip]
[attachment=8098:SetupWinXPv2.1.zip]

Resampler-V

Reply #2
Can i install this plugin in any other player with "VST plugins" support?

Resampler-V

Reply #3
Looks good but it's a pity you are using MSVC 2013 runtime as I have problems using it on Windows XP, for some reason.
Foobar2000 is taking well care not to use such runtimes so I suggest you to do the same

Resampler-V

Reply #5
NICE :-)
Is it possible to change the frequency of the lowpass?
Thank you

Re: Resampler-V

Reply #6
Version v3.2

* Added resampling table - to config an individual parameters for each samplerate.
** A brief description of the functionality as follows:
1. After selecting Source and Target samplerates, the resampler suggests the optimal configuration. In most cases this is the best choise.
2. The graphs always shows the current selection. [when both samplerates combos have a value or table row selected].
3. During the playback the table is locked, and the controls is enabled only if there is a relevant samperate in the table [i.e. current conversion is defined].
4. The Link checkbox is for proportional aliasing (about -6dB in the Nyquist).
5. Also added Bypass, for quick and easy comparison.

Enjoy ...

Reply #7
Thanks for this.

Could you please add an option to delete entries from the table? Currently it comes with 2 defaults for the most common frequencies that cannot be changed or deleted and it honestly makes it pretty useless. No offense meant.

Reply #8
Delete by double clicking the item in the table. I found that out by accident. I deleted something i wanted to keep!

Reply #9
I have worked out why the default passband is 90.6%. Thats 20khz when the source is 44.1 khz.
But thats not true when the source is 48khz. 20khz is then 83.3%. And your sampler is the only one which goes that low in setting the passband.