Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar 2000 icon... (Read 6187 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar 2000 icon...

Hi Peter. I sent you an e-mail re: this subject using the HA e-mail form a few days ago, but it may not have gone through (if it did and you just weren't interested, ignore this slight ramble...). Anyway, I got to playing around and did a revamped foobar 2000 icon - similar in style to the "WAVE," "ISO" and "MD5 checksum" icons I did for the AudioIcon Pack - which you are welcome to if interested. It's a bluish CD with the ":B" superimposed in white, and all the same resolutions (16x16, 16x16-XP, 32x32, 32x32-XP, 48x48, 48x48-XP) as the other AudioIcon Pack icons.

'Course, this might qualify as "bloatware." If you replaced all those separate icons you have in foobar 2000 with this one, the filesize will increase by 11 kb. 

- M.

Foobar 2000 icon...

Reply #1
OK, i'll have a look at them, i'm kind of busy fixing more important stuff at the moment, but i generally want more different high-quality icons.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Foobar 2000 icon...

Reply #2
Fine with me. Just let me know where to send them, if you like what you see.

- M.